Sunday, April 5, 2009

crayfish those little stream lobsters and my experience finding em

Well it all started when my brother found a small one inch crayfish. I ended up grabing it. it was tiny and blue-ish. the very next day i found another small crayfish it was a one clawed crayfish and i picked it up no problem. I went to get a bucket i filed it with water and in that water was a salamander larvae. I put the cray fish in and found out that cray fish eat salamander larvae (the salamander did not die it just got attacked. The very next day i found a big full sized crayfish its around three to four inches long( impressive sight yet scary). i knew that i had to grab a three inch long pinching crayfish. I knew how i wanted to do this. Grab the thorax and he cannot pinch you like that. All this went through my mind in a split second. In real time i grabed it instantly. Later i found yet another big crayfish and grabed it instantly. than i found a tiny one.( i always found them when i was not looking for them.) please ignore the the
advertisments below the photos

No comments: